Measures electric AC power on up to 12 circuit. Building-demand/consumption. Renewable energy production and individual appliances, such as geothermal pumps, HVAC, refrigerator.
Supports wide range of current transformers (CTs) to accommodate virtually any size load. Built-in web server. Internet-enabled but can also operate autonomously without Internet connection.Windows, Mac, Linux, & smart-phone compatible.
- Universal PV and consumption monitoring on one device.
- Connect up 12 attached CTs to a single unit, or link multiple eGauge dataloggers.
- Graphic web portal shows solar and utility feed data.
- Wired Ethernet connection to router.
- Measures electric power on up to 12 conductors
- Built-in web server
- 16, 64 or 128 recordable register options
- Multi-layered password protection and information hiding
- Fully web configurable
- CSV export & data API
- Built solid state memory and data logger
- URI data push available / open API
- Internet enabled or stand-alone op0eration
- Remote device support
- BACnet/Ip compatible
- Windows , Mac, Linux & smartphone compatible
- For residential, commercial, municipal and industrial use
- Voltage: Up to 480Vac, 3 Channels, 85-277(L1), 0-277V(L2, L3)
- Current: 12 Channels, up to 4800A
- Power: any voltage /current combination
- Frequency: 50 o 60 Hz