Xantrex makes DC input safety a simple matter with our complete line of DC disconnects and breakers. The high amperage DC breaker is housed within a powder coated enclosure with conduit knockouts for SW and DR series inverter connection. Our DC disconnects are simple to install and meet all electrical code requirements for appropriate circuit protection.
- As a DC Disconnect, this breaker provides an easy and convenient way to isolate the inverter and battery.
- Meets the National Electric Code requirements for DC disconnect over-current protection.
- Has no exposed hot terminals or removable parts that can be damaged or lost
- Extremely low voltage drop – less than most fuses or current shunts
- Easy to reset – makes troubleshooting a safe and inexpensive process