Conext Battery Monitor
Battery bank monitoring with battery string health detection.
ConextTM Battery Monitor indicates hours of battery‑based runtime and determines battery bank state of charge. It shares key battery bank parameters with Conext XW+ inverter/chargers improving overall system performance of 24 V and 48 V battery banks. Detecting battery string imbalance is determined using innovative mid‑point sensing technology providing time to address the issue before performance is significantly impacted.
Conext Battery Monitor features built‑in data logging and a local display to selectively show the voltage, current, consumed amp‑hours, remaining capacity, and remaining hours. The same information and battery bank data is reported by ComBox and distributed to other Conext devices such as XW+ inverter chargers, MPPT Solar Charge Controllers, Automatic Generator Start module, and System Control Panel via XanbusTM network connectivity, enhancing performance of the overall system.
Industrial and telecom customers can integrate Conext Battery Monitor with energy management systems over Modbus RS485.
Why choose Conext Battery Monitor?
Higher return on investment
- Get the most out of battery‑based Conext inverter/ charger systems
- Cleary understand hours of available battery-based autonomy
- Detect imbalance between battery strings before it becomes an issue
Designed for reliability
- Extensive quality and reliability testing
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
- Stand‑alone application or integration with Conext XW+ inverter charger systems
- Enables state of charge triggers for AGS module control of diesel generators
- Enables balancing of multi‑battery bank systems for large clustered Conext XW+ inverter/charger systems
Easy to service
- Remotely monitor, troubleshoot, or upgrade firmware with Conext ComBox
- Built‑in data logger
Easy to install
- Wall‑mount, DIN‑rail mount, panel mount
- RJ45 connections for Xanbus network and battery signals
- Configure with front‑panel buttons, Conext ComBox, or RS485 Modbusz