MPPT 40A 12/24Vdc - 100Vdc Charge Controller - EPEVER
- 1.20 LBS
XTRA series are advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) charge controllers, for o-grid photovoltaic systems, with optional display units (XDB1/XDS1/XDS2).
In order to maximize the energy harvest from PV arrays and simultaneously minimize the power loss within a wide range of operating conditions, XTRA series apply an advanced smart algorithm which results in up to 30% higher ecient charging, compared to a conventional pulse width modulation (PWM) charge controller.Xtra series controller have limit protection function on charging current &charging power, as well as auto derating power operation at high temperature; the above protection ensure the stability of system even at exceeded rated PV power and over temperature conditions.
Protection class IP32 and isolated RS485 communication port further improve the controller’s reliability under dierent application requirements.XTRA series controllers incorporate a self-adaptive three-stage charging algorithm based on a digital control circuit, which eectively prolongs the lifespan of battery and signicantly improve the system performance. It also has extensive electronic protection for overcharge, over discharge, PV&battery reverse polarity and etc. to ensure the sustainability and durability of the o-grid solar system.
- Advanced MPPT technology & ultra-fast tracking speed is up to 99.5 % guaranteed
- Maximum DC/DC transfer eciency is as high as 98 %,full load transfer eciency is up to 97.4%
- Wide MPP operating voltage range
- Low temperature protection and self activate function for lithium battery charging
- Limit charging power & current over rated range
- Real-time energy statistics function
- Multiple load work modes
- Comprehensive electronic protection
- Compatible with lead acid and lithium-ion①batteries
- Over temperature protection and power degrading in higher temperature
- Optional LCD display units (XDB1/XDS1/XDS2) and accessories
- High quality and low failure rate components of ST or IR to ensure service life
- Isolated RS485 communication port with 5V/200mA protected output, with standard Modbus protocol
- Monitor and set the parameters via APP or PC software
- Dustproof and waterproof design with IP32② protection class
- CE certication(LVD IEC62109,EMC EN3/1-6-61000)