Amerisolar’s photovoltaic modules are designed for large electrical power requirements. With a 30 year warranty, AS-6M offers high-powered, reliable performance for solar projects, both on- and off-grid.
Solar Cell: High efficiency solar cells ensure high performance of solar module and create maximum power output.
Low iron tempered glass: Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
Aluminum frame: Without screw, corner connection. Eight mounting holes on the frame can make the module to be installed easily.
Superior Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof capabilities.
Long lifespan: ≥ 30 years.
Tolerance: 0 ~ +3 %.
Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails. Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not affected by geology.
ADVANCED PERFORMANCE & PROVEN ADVANTAGES
- High module conversion efficiency up to 18.04% by using high efficient solar cells and advanced manufacturing technology.
- Low degradation and excellent performance under high temperature and low light conditions.
- Robust aluminum frame ensures the modules to withstand wind loads up to 2400Pa and snow loads up to 5400Pa.
- High reliability against extreme environmental conditions (passing salt mist, ammonia and hail tests).
- Potential induced degradation (PID) resistance.
- Positive power tolerance of 0 ~ +3 %.
- IEC61215, IEC61730, IEC62716, IEC61701, CE, CQC, CGC, ETL(USA), JET(Japan), J-PEC(Japan), Kemco(South Korea), KS(South Korea), MCS(UK), CEC(Australia), FSEC(FL-USA), CSI Eligible(CA-USA), Israel Electric(Israel), InMetro(Brazil), TSE(Turkey)
- ISO9001:2008: Quality management system
- ISO14001:2004: Environmental management system
- OHSAS18001:2007: Occupational health and safety management system
- 12 years limited product warranty.
- Limited linear power warranty: 12 years 91.2% of the nominal power output, 30 years 80.6% of the nominal power output.