The CFW300 variable speed drive is a high-performance VSD for three-phase induction motors, ideal for applications on machines or equipment that require precise control and easy operation.It features compact size, contactor-style electrical instalation, selectable WEG vector control (VVW) or scalar control (V/F), built-in operating interface (HMI), SoftPLC, free WPS programming software and plug-in accessories that may be added to provide extended functionalities, making it a flexible solution of excellent cost effectiveness.
- Rated output current from 1.1 to 15.2 A, (0,25 HP / 0,18 kW to 5 HP / 3,7 kW) 100-127 V, 200-240 V or 380 V;
- 4 PNP or NPN digital inputs, 1 relay output 0.5 A / 250 V ac, 1 analog input 0-10 V dc / 4-20 mA
- 3C2 coating class (IEC 60721-3-3) on the internal circuits
- Energy savings
- Easy installation
- Flash Memory Module (accessory)
- Built-in operating interface (HMI)
- Vector (VVW) or scalar (V/F) control modes
- Plug-in modules: RS485, RS232, CANopen, Profibus-DP, Ethernet, Potentiometer, USB, Encoder, Infrared, Expansion of inputs and outputs, RFI filter.
- CanOpen Users Guide.pdf
- Devicenet Users Guide.pdf
- Quick Parameter Reference.pdf
- WEG-CFW300 Broshure.pdf